Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel||Material Feature:||Heat Resistant|
|Motor Type:||Adjustable Speed Motor||Suitable Material:||Cement, Coal, Chemical, Grain, Gravel, Sand|
|Application:||Manufacturing Plant, Farms, Construction Works , Energy & Mining||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
elevator belt conveyor,
belt driven elevator,
Cement Transportation Vertical Bucket Conveyor
Cement Transportation Systems steel cord belt Bucket Elevator
TDG series bucket elevator is a new-generation product developed by our company through the combination of learning from new foreign technology and domestic production and using practice. It is suitable for the vertical hoisting of dry, bulk, powdery materials or materials of small granule. It is widely used in the hoisting system of bulk materials in building materials, metallurgy, chemical industry, food, electric power and other industries.
In terms of kiln feeding into kiln tail, raw material into the homogenization silo, and cement putting in storage in the new dry process cement plant, it is an ideal piece of alternative equipment for foreign products of the same specification.
1. Low power consumption, low cost, and the energy consumption saving is more than 30% than ordinary elevator.
2. The large conveying capacity can reach 1100m3/h.
3. The equipment adopts the heavy hammer tensioning device, which has constant tensioning force and can help avoid the belt slipping, thus ensuring the normal operation of the equipment.
4. The hoppers are arranged closely for continuously feeding and discharging.
5. Long service life, good operational reliability, and the failure-free time can exceed 30,000 hours.
6. The hoisting height is large, and it can reach 120m with a single elevator.
7. The operation and maintenance are convenient, and there are few vulnerable parts. The maintenance costs are more than 80% less than common bucket elevator.
|Conveying capacity, m³/h||101||74|
|Total weight of belt and bucket per meter length, kg/m||33.2|
|Bucket speed, m/s||1.34|
|Max. hoisting height, m||80|
Sh: Deep bucket: Used for conveying dry, loose, easily thrown powder or small pieces of materials, such as cement, coal, gravel, grain, etc.
Zh: Medium-deep bucket: Used for conveying wet and viscous materials, such as sugar, wet fine sand, crushed coal, fertilizer, etc.
Package and Shipment