Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Voltage:||220V/380V/As Cuntomer's Request|
|Max. Feeding Size:||1500mm||Type:||Hammer Crusher|
|Application:||Cement, Coal, Building, Fertilizer And Other Industries||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
jaw rock crusher,
hammer stone crusher
High Quality large Capacity Heavy Type Hammer Impact Crusher For Marble
The heavy-duty hammer crusher has the advantages of low operating cost, low supporting power, low production cost, large feeding particle size, large crushing ratio, and small product particle size.Our heavy type hammer impact crusher is mainly used in these industries like construction materials, highway and railway, and other stone industry. The crusher is especially suitable for crushing limestone, medium hardness stone, which is less than 200Mpa and contains more than 40% calcium.
|Model||Rotor Diameter*Length (mm)||Inlet Size W*L (mm)||Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Power (kw)||Dimension (mm)|
The rotor disk is driven by the motor to drive the hammer head to perform high-speed circular motion. When the material enters the crushing chamber, the large pieces of material are stacked on the special central stretcher in the machine. After crushing, the material with a particle size greater than the required size will follow the new material. The tangential direction of the hammer head hits the counterattack plate and breaks again, so that the coarse and medium breaks are in one step, and finally the materials that meet the requirements are discharged after the grate plates are integrated into the grid.
1. The feeding granularity is large (> 800mm), the crushing ratio is large, and the product granularity is small (<3-8mm).
2. Low energy consumption and investment. The cost can be reduced about 35% because of one time forming technology application.
3. The heavy-duty hammer crusher is suitable for single-stage fine crushing of medium-hardness brittle materials, and can replace the traditional three-stage crushing operation system.
4. It is also can be used for crushing wet materials. Pollution can be reduced by filling water whie crushing, and all these can help to protect worker's health and environment.
5. Large capacity, from 50-3000t/h.
Heavy-duty hammer crushers are widely used in industries such as cement, ceramics, glass, artificial sand, coal, non-metallic mines, and new green building materials.
Contact Person: admin