Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Voltage:||220V/380V/As Cuntomer's Request|
|Max. Feeding Size:||250mm||Type:||Hammer Crusher|
|Application:||Cement, Coal, Building, Stone Yard||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
jaw rock crusher,
hammer stone crusher
Stone Crusher Hammer Mill Crusher Sand Making Machine Hammer Crusher
The hammer crusher is a kind of equipment that crushes materials in the form of impact, which is divided into single rotor and double rotor. It is a coarse broken crusher for directly crushing materials with a maximum particle size of 600-1800 mm to 25 or less. Hammer crusher is suitable for medium and fine crushing of medium hardness materials such as limestone, slag, coke, coal and other materials in cement, chemical industry, electric power, metallurgy and other industrial sectors.
|Model||Input particle size(mm)||
|Motor power(kw)||Reference weight(kg)|
1. The working hammer head is cast with a new process, which is wear-resistant and impact-resistant.
2. The required granularity can be adjusted according to customer requirements.
3. Hammer breaks the structure seal of the machine body, which solves the problems of dust pollution and ash leakage in the crushing workshop.
4. The overall design is beautiful in appearance, compact in structure, few wearing parts, easy to maintain, etc. It is an upgraded product.
5. Compact structure, beautiful appearance, good wear resistance and easy maintenance.
Mainly used for crushing coal, salt, chalk, gypsum, brick and tile, limestone, etc. It is also used for crushing fiber structure, scrap wood with high elasticity and toughness, paper or crushed asbestos cement waste to recover asbestos fibers, etc. In addition, the hammer crusher can be used not only for crushing production lines and sand making production lines, but also for replacing cone crushers in mineral processing production lines.
Contact Person: admin