Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Motor Type:||AC Motor||Voltage:||220V/380V/As Cuntomer's Request|
|Max. Feeding Size:||340mm||Type:||Jaw Crusher|
|Application:||Cement, Coal, Building Material, Stone Yard||Dimension:||As The Product You Choose|
|Capacity:||16-60/h||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
impact crusher machine,
hammer stone crusher
Reliable Primary Crushing Machine PE 400X600 Jaw Crusher For Ore
Reliable Primary Crushing Machine Jaw Crusher which is commonly known as jaw crusher, consists of a movable jaw and a stationary jaw to form a crushing cavity. It is a crusher that simulates the movement of two jaws of an animal to complete the material crushing operation. The working part of the jaw crusher is two jaw plates, one is the fixed jaw plate (fixed jaw), the vertical (or slightly inclined at the upper end) is fixed on the front wall of the machine body, and the other is the movable jaw plate (moving jaw), position Inclined to form a crushing cavity (working cavity) with the upper and lower sides and the fixed jaw plate. The movable jaws make periodic reciprocating movements against the fixed jaws, sometimes separating and sometimes approaching. When separated, the material enters the crushing cavity, and the finished product is discharged from the lower part; when approaching, the material installed between the two jaws is squeezed, bent and split to be broken.
|Max. Feeding Size (mm)||Discharge Size (mm)||
1. Low noise and less dust.
2. The crushing ratio is large and the product size is uniform.
3. The structure is simple, the work is reliable, and the operating cost is low.
4. The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the parts are easy to replace, and the equipment maintenance is simple.
5. The crushing cavity is deep and there is no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output.
6. Equipment energy saving: stand-alone energy saving is 15% -30%, and system energy saving is more than doubled.
7. The adjustment range of the discharge port is wide, which can meet the requirements of different users.
It is widely used in the crushing of various ores and bulk materials in mining smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries.
Contact Person: admin