Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Voltage:||220V/380V/As Cuntomer's Request||Max. Feeding Size:||250mm|
|Type:||Impace Crusher||Application:||Cement, Coal, Building Material, Stone Yard|
impact crusher machine,
hammer stone crusher
20-350t/H Capacity Mining Crusher Machine Customized Dimension
Impact crusher widely used Secondary Crushing crusher, for mineral processing, chemical, cement, construction, refractories, ceramics, glass and other industrial sectors in the broken and broken bits for a variety of medium hardness materials. Their product’s size can be adjusted, broken standard variety. The family of devices can dealing with the material with the side length 500mm, not more than 350Mpa anti-pressure strength, is an ideal aggregate processing equipment in the senior road surface and hydropower building.
|Feeding Opening Size
|Max Feeding Size
|Discharge Size (mm)||Capacity
It is a kind of crushing equipment using impact energy to crush material driven by motor. When the materials get into the area where the plate hammer effects, by whose high speed impact function, the crushed materials are thrown to the impact device above the rotor continuously, and then they are rebounded from the impact liner to the effect area of the blow bar to be crushed again. The materials are crushed from big-size to small-size in the impact cavity repeatedly. The process goes on until the materials are crushed to the required size and then discharged from the down part of the machine.
1. The impact crusher is more effective in processing materials with a large amount of moisture, effectively preventing the materials from clogging.
2. High efficient in hard rocking crushing with big feed opening.
3. It can conveniently and flexibly adjust the discharging granularity, and has a wide adjustment range.
4. The wear of wearing parts is small, and the metal utilization rate is high.
5. Spare parts replacement for impact crusher is easy and maintenance cost is reduced accordingly.
6. Easy-adjusted clearance between impact plate and blew bar, fine cubic shape.
It is widely used in metallurgy, mine, cement, chemical engineering, fire resistant materials, ceramics and other industrial sectors, as well as in the expressway construction, water conservancy project, building crushed stone, and machine-made sand process fields, etc.
Contact Person: admin