Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mining Bucket Elevator||Material Feature:||Heat Resistant|
|Structure:||Chain Bucket Elevator||Application:||Mining, Coal, Grain,Cement Etc|
|Lifting Height:||50m||After-sales Service Provided:||Field Installation, Commissioning And Training|
High Speed Mining Bucket Elevator,
Cement Plant Chain Bucket Elevator,
Mining Bucket Elevator Cement Plant Equipment
High Speed Mining NE Plate Chain Bucket Elevator Cement Plant Equipment
NE mining bucket elevator is a kind of elevator used for lifting bulk materials vertically , and its maximum transport height is 48 m. It is widely used in cement industry, chemical industry, power plant, grain storage and other industry etc, and it’s an indispensable tool for conveying cement, cement clinker, crushed lime, sand, compound fertilizer, coal, grain and other bulk material etc. Our company manufactures a variety of bucket elevators to meet your different demands.
Material is fed into an inlet hopper. Buckets dig into the material, and convey it up to and over the head sprocket/pulley, then throwing the material out the discharge throat. The emptied buckets then continue back down to the boot to continue the cycle.
1. Long service life, it seldom occurs extrusion and collision events. There is little materials sprinking during feeding and discharging to reduce machinery abrasion.
2. It can be used to transport high-temperature materials with temperatures up to 250 degrees Celsius.
3. Good sealing, less environmental pollution.
4. Wide lifting range, little materials type and property requirement can not only lift general powder and granule materials, but also lift high polishing materials.
5. Good operation reliability. The advanced design principle ensures the reliability of the whole machine, and the trouble-free time can exceed 30,000 hours.
6. Low cost of use. The use cost is very low because of energy saving and maintenance.
|Capacity (m³/h)||Allowed Max material size (mm)||250||165||125||105||90|
|Allowed Max.size content (%)||10%||25%||50%||75%||100%|
|Drive Unit||Max. Hoisting Height(m)||Suitalbe material|
|Power (kw)||Reducer Ratio||Density(t/m³)|
|310||22||43||26.8||15.3||10.3||-||-||Powdery, Small Granularity, Bulk.|
|420||22||29||18.1||10||-||-||-||Powdery, Small Granularity|
Contact Person: admin